Ceramic Industry Parts and sub-assemblies
CMR GROUP started its business in the ceramic industry, by manufacturing pulleys and simple parts.
Driven by yearly investments, especially abroad, CMR GROUP has been expanding, in the last 25 years, both its product range and sale volumes.
The very long experience in the field of spare parts in the ceramic industry market allows CMR GROUP to meet an ever-increasing customer demand, and the present CMR GROUP product range includes:
- Pulleys for glazing lines
- Galvanised shafts
- Plastic components for ceramic plants
- Coated rollers
- PVC roller coatings
- Bushings, pins and heads
- Thermoweldable belts
- Rubber V-belts, crested and honeycomb belts.
- Ferrous and stainless steel underbelts
- Belt guide profiles
- Extruded profiles
- Spindles, spindle bushings and roller supports.
- BTC bearings
- “Bell type” glaze application station
- Tile glazing assemblies (AV77 – AV78 – MV3 – P87 – 90L2) and relevant spare parts.