Including the following:
The distribution box positioned in the centre of the machine is powered by the PTO shaft and connects the primary bevel gears, located on the sides, with the load-bearing extensions by means of the hollow shaft. In sequence by means of fixed shafts and double universal joints, the primary bevel gears transmit the rotation to the outermost bevel gears (secondary without the hollow shaft). Each bevel gear has a plate to which the spring-carrying arms are fixed.
- Gearboxes for this application: G series
- The PTO shaft for this application requires a pawl torque limiter
The gearbox is powered by the PTO shaft, the gear crown is fixed directly onto the gearbox housing, by rotating it allows the arms to extend outwards. Thus, the spring support arms are repeatedly raised and lowered.
The gearbox is powered by a pulley fixed on the shaft-support that is driven by the PTO shaft. The gearbox with the output shaft is directly connected to the first gear in the tank.
- Gearboxes for this application: B series
- The PTO shaft for this application requires a free wheel device
The gearbox powered by the cardan shaft transmits the torque, through a fixed shaft, to the first chain gear connected to the compression chamber of the mechanical assembly. In the cutting versions, the gearbox with the second shaft powers the branch connected to the rotor with blades. These cutting versions may include an idle device which can be activated when the cutting device does not work. The disconnect device can be applied externally to the gearbox.
CMR Group gearboxes can also be equipped with an internal lever-controlled disconnect device. The CMR group solution effectively simplifies the mechanics, increasing the efficiency of the machinery, as the device inserted inside the gearbox benefits from constant lubrication.
- Gearboxes for this application: T series with or without free wheel according to customer requirement.
CMR group offers innovative solutions by providing gearboxes with load-bearing extensions which
totally or partially replace the frame structure of the round baler.
- The PTO shaft used for this application is a standard PTO shaft fitted with a torque limiter. Depending on the user’s needs, there are two possible options, either the shear bolt limiter or the clutch with cup springs. This type of limiter is recommended, as it guarantees the minimum overlap of 50mm, between the machine counter-cuff and the cardan shaft cuff, which is an essential feature required by the CE machinery norms
The gearbox is powered by a hydraulic motor, both for turning the machine base and the plastic film holder.
- Gearbox for this application: P series
- The PTO shaft for this application does not need torque limiter
The gearbox powered by the cardan shaft is fitted with a hydraulic pump connection for the medium-high pressure versions.
- Gearbox which can be used for this application: P series
- The PTO shaft for this application does not need the torque limiter