CMR has a wide range of components for crop treatment machinery, including the following:
- Crop sprayers
- Crop dusters
- Fertiliser spreaders
The gearbox is powered by a secondary PTO shaft which is driven by the spraying pump, which is in turn connected directly to the tractor PTO with a primary PTO shaft. A fan is attached to the output shaft of the gearbox which sprays the pesticides by rotating at high speed.
- Gearboxes for this application: P series
- The PTO shaft for this application does not require a limiter
The wide angle PTO shaft is recommended even during steering.
The gearbox powered by the PTO shaft directly transmits the torque to the distributor device that rotates at very high speed.
- Gearboxes for this application: T series
- The PTO shaft used for this application does not require a torque limiter
The gearbox powered by the PTO shaft transmits the torque directly to the distribution plate. In the double plate versions, the cardan shaft powers the distribution gearbox which in turn is connected to the two side gearboxes with the fertiliser distribution plates on the output shaft.
- Gearboxes for this application: L and T series
- The PTO shaft used for the single plate version does not have a limiter
The PTO shaft used for the double plate version has a pawl torque limiter
The PTO shaft used for the pendulum spreader has not limiter and a standard yoke diameter 30mm